- The Consulate General of France
- The Consulate at your service
- Your stay in the United States
- You are going to France
- Useful Websites
Book of condolence
In memory of the victims in Toulouse and Montauban, a book of condolence was at the disposition of the general public on Thursday March 22, from 1:00PM to 7:00PM at the Consulate General of France.
You are welcome to thus share your solidarity with the victims’ families and friends.
Consulate General of France in New York
934 Fifth Avenue
(between 74th and 75th streets)
Dernière modification : 23/03/2012top of the page
Also in this section
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals has chosen France as the site of its first R&D Center abroad.
- Major snow storm in New York
- Visit to France by Secretary of State John Kerry (January 16, 2015)
- NYC Gathering for The Charlie Hebdo 1/7 Attack
- Terrorist attack against the editorial offices of Charlie Hebdo