- The Consulate General of France
- The Consulate at your service
- Your stay in the United States
- You are going to France
- Useful Websites
Consulate working hours on December 24th and 31st, 2012
The Consulate will be open on the 24th and 31st of December. For procedures which do not require an appointment, reception hours remain from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Chancery: electoral list registrations will be processed until 6:00 p.m. December 31st.
Visa section: passport pickup should be done no later than 1:00 p.m. on December 24th and 31st.
Dernière modification : 20/12/2012top of the page
Also in this section
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals has chosen France as the site of its first R&D Center abroad.
- Major snow storm in New York
- Visit to France by Secretary of State John Kerry (January 16, 2015)
- NYC Gathering for The Charlie Hebdo 1/7 Attack
- Terrorist attack against the editorial offices of Charlie Hebdo